MI Light Smart Bulb Color (English) always offline

Hi,
I just purchased the bulb and pair it with Mi Home (using Singapore server) and after that got some notification to update the firmware to the latest it said which is version 2.0.6_0035, so I go on updated it, but after the update the problem is sometimes and most of the time the bulb status is always Oflline when checked using Mi Home App and Yeelight App and which also explain why the integration between sensor also doesn’t light up when it detect movement because at that time the bulb is Offline…
For your information, I also try to put the bulb very near to the WiFi Router but it also happened the bulb is sometime Offline.
Curiously I also checked at the router to see whether the Bulb is really not connected to the WiFi Router, but the router show the bulb is connected to it while the app said it is offline…
Please help…
I also try clicking the update firmware but it said that the version is already the latest…
Thanks…

Hi,
If there is now way to fixed this, I would like to request a firmware downgrade to version 1.2.4_0016 as this version works just fine without problem.

Thanks.

Same here, also the brightness have program.
Piece of rubbish!