Noise from power adapter

Hello.
I have a lightstrip plus and my power adapter makes a really weird noise when the lightstrip is off. When I turn it ON the noise is gone. I called to a local store in Ukraine who sells your products and they said that this is normal behavior of power adapter. But the lightstrip is turned into socket right beside the bed where we are sleeping and we have to turn it off from socket each night because noise is really strong in silence. Should I take it to service or ask for another adapter? or all of them making this noise?
Thanks!

Hi, I am sorry for this weird noise. You can ask for another adapter, the normal adapter has no noise when the lightstrip is off.

I bought two Yeelight LED Strips with EU plugs and they both have this noise only when light strip is off. It seems like a common problem.

I have this issue aswell, how can we get a new adapter without buying a whole new strip? I bought from Gearbest

Hi friends, I have the same issue here, with EU Plug in 2 lightstrips. What can we do?

Hi,
Just bought a led strip and we have the exact same issue - is there any solution ?
A newer version of the adapter ?
I also have the EU version with that same issue.
Lukasz

I finally made a return of the power adapter, and I received a new version which seems not to do that noise. I suppose this is an issue of some versions of the power adapter.

Hi, the new version of the adapter has not this issue. Replace the latest adapter, not the same version adapter

Hi, that’s good news - could you tell me what model number is written on it ?

Hi, thank you - would you have the version or model number of the new one so that I can make sure getting it ?

Model: ASSA79W-240100

@rex.zhao have the same problem with my Yeelight light strip plus (power adapter does noise when lights are off but still in the plug), recently bought directly from Amazon.ES but with manufacturing date of November 2019. How can I proceed with the power supply replacement?

Hello,
I have the same problem with an EU adapter. How can I have a replacement?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Sylvain.

@rex.zhao: can you help please? Thank you.

Hello,
I also have the same problem with an EU adapter.
As vinsyl also asks, I am curious to know how can I have a replacement?
Thank you in advance for your help.
J,

@rex.zhao: can you help please? Thank you.