Yeelight and Alexa

So… Amazon Echo has just been released in Brazil and I bought It just so i could control my Yeelight Color Bulbs, but when i check the “Skills” from Alexa, i couldn’t find the Yeelight app that is available in the US Alexa…

So, there’s plan to add the Yeelight Skill to Brazilian portuguese?

3 Likes

Suddenly, my Yeelight Color Bulb V2 was recognized by Alexa and I just don’t know how, since it got no Skills for it, but it all appears to be working normally

Lots of people in Brazil are having this issue, and we don’t have the yeelight skill available in Portuguese-BR, at the alexa brazilian skill store. Could you please release the skill in the Brazilian skill store?

What skills do you have?

Em relação a lampada só tenho o Mi Home. Eu usava só o aplicativo Yeelight e tentei instalar o Mi Home e a Skill pra ver se funcionava no servidor da China e não aparecia, dai dps desinstalei o Mi Home e voltei pro Yeelight e apareceu do nada nos dispositivos. Também tentei ativar a Skill do Yeelight em inglês pelo navegador, mas não sei se teve algum efeito já que não apareceu na Alexa

Massa.

Eu consegui ativar aqui com a dica de um cara nos comentários da skill da mi home. Instalei o aplicativo da Samsung chamado smartthings, no smarthings eu conectei com o Yeelight e no Alexa usei a skill smarthings. Funcionou de primeira e com todos recursos da lâmpada Yeelight V2, mudança de cor e intensidade.

hi,We will release skill in Brazil ASAP. Please stay tuned. Our skill are available in USA and Europe, so you can change account country to USA to use it.

2 Likes

Como você conectou o Yeelight no Smarthing ? Nao consegui descobrir !

Any news ? Just received my Yeelight v2 and it doesnt appear on Mi home so there is no way to control them with alexia without a skill