Offline issue

If your device could come back online after power cycle in two minutes? If yes, please update firmware(latest version: 1.4.1_40) and have a try.

Unplugged and plugged in again. The blue LED indicator light blinked for a bit and then stayed steady blue. The strip still appears as off in the app and the update does not work. There’s a red (1) around “Firmware Update” in the app, which seems to indicate that the app registers that the strip has old firmware; however, update does not work. What should I do?

When I unplug the strip the app indicates “offline”; after which the app just shows “off”. So it seems like the strip is able to connect to the internet intermittently (sometimes shows off, sometimes shows offline); however, is not functional. Updates don’t work, and using the app does not turn on the strip.

1. 1 x Strip v1 Firmware 1.4.2_0044
    8 x Colour v1 Firmware 1.4.2_0061
    9 x White v1 Firmware 1.4.2_0055

2. Singapore

3. Offline in Yeelight App. Do not have Yeelights in Mihome.

4. cannot control with either Alexa or Google Home

5. does not work for the lights that are offline

6. Appears in list of DHCP assigned devices and ARP table, but the offline devices do not respond to a ping

7. Comes back on line after turning off for 1 second and back on. no need to wait 2 minutes.

8. DrayTek Vigor2132ac. 2.4Ghz 11n Only, Channel 1, Mixed (WPA+WPA2)/PSK

9. no

any suggestions to stop lights going offline? Could it be due to the large number of devices on wifi - over 50 here?

Most type of routers support 30 ~ 40 devices online at the same time. Yes, 50 is large if you don’t have a powerful router.

Yes, most cheaper routers even “suffocate” with like 20-30 devices… I had problems with my RT-N12E_B1 with ~25 devices until I bought RT-AC58U

So I’ve setup an additional access point, and put most of my Yeelights on that. I’ll report back in a few days.

The new access point has resulted in much more stable connections, lost a couple the first 2 days then made some changes to the AP settings and its been good since!

1 个赞

Epson printer provides good features and which is really helpful for us. I use the printer and if I have a printer and if I have an issue with printer then go to the printer repair near me to solve the problem. which is really helpful for us.

1. Mi LED Desk Lamp
  2. German
  3. Only in Yeelight
  4. Can’t even turn it off/on in Yeelight app. (Sometimes it shows up, sometimes doesn’t)
  5. Yes
  6. Incosistently.
  7. Wireless
  8. No

My conclusion. Rubbish hardware, rubbish software and rubbish servers. So much time wasted getting their lights to even connect let alone stay online once you do. Work for a week or two then one or more will go offline again. Either have to delete and try and add the device again (good luck with this junk!) or wait for something to change that brings them back online. Absolutely terrible. Yep, got burned with these, ‘buy cheap, buy twice’ DEFINITELY applies with this stuff. Get genuine Phillips Hue for a hassle free experience and without the need to keep fixing your Smart Home!

I don’t know guys… I have like 40 items from Xiaomi in my smart home… even some more like tablet, android box etc which all use Xiaomi eco system… I have 7 Yeelight products, Bulb white, Blub RGB, Blub white v2, Bulb RGB v2, stripe, Ceiling 480, Ceiling 650… Aqara switches, sensors… everything works just fine. The only thing I can complain about are sometimes notifications…It works so well that after a YEAR of using those products, I decided to REMOVE all classic switches in my home… and it just works…

I keep wondering when I read the forums, what kind of rubbish routers people have or what else could be wrong when so many people have problems??

What router are you using?

I have 2 routers; main one is RT-AC58U, where PCs/Tablets/Phones are connected, and the one I use for Yeelights (and hubs and Air purifier, Wifi Camera) is RT-N12plus.

It’s so suprising still there is no solution come for this big problem. I have 15 YeeLight color V2 at home. Both in yeelight, mihome, and google assistant time to time showing offline. I was suspicious of the router so I’ve changed the router at home.

Tp-link Archer C3150 + RE450 AC1750 Extender. All lights connected to 2.4Ghz and other devices at home connected to 5Ghz. I’m able to use wifi 200 meters away from my home.

5 out of 10 times light I’m trying to adjust or change color goes offline. Wait for a while, goes online again then goes offline again. Extremely annoying.

Please have a check if these bulbs that are unstable connected to your wifi extender.

The problem is also happening with most of the users and that can be seen from the post as well. The thing is that we need to fix the issue as soon as possible. I am also getting Epson printer error code e-01 and I also wanted it to be fixed.

Hi. Once every month or 6-7 weeks, all (or almost all) my Yeelight devices go offline together.

1. I have the following setup:
    14 Yeelight ceiling (5 x 32cm, 7 x 48cm, and 2 x 65cm)
    Mi control hub
    9 x Philips ZhiRui smart spot devices
    Additional buttons, BT remotes (for the YeeLight) and motion sensors.
    The devices going offline are usually about 16-17 of the Yeelight devices, going offline toghter, while the Philips ZhiRui devices continue to work. The BT remotes continue to function as expected.
  2. I connect to the China server
  3. The devices show offline in both applications.
  4. I do not have Alexa nor Google home.
  5. Yeelight does not have an ‘all off’ option, but when I created such a scenario, it failed to do anything, including turning off the only ‘online’ device
  6. All lights have lost network connectivity, except for one (this is the only one not reporting offline)
  7. The devices can come online. Some of them are in a hard-to-reach positions, so it’s easier for me to take the whole power down, which I will not do now.
  8. The router is Asus RT-AC87U
  9. No point in that. If I reset the Yeelight devices, they will reconnect.

Please advise.

I am not able to add the Yeelight to the app again.
Reset (5 times on/off) does nothing.
No light. No breathing.
Checked the voltage and it is working.

Seems the lamp is in factory mode, please try to install the application of quit factory to quit factory: http://android-dev.yeelight.com/factory.apk