New yeelight bulb 2 white version not recognized by Google home

Few days ago I checked on Google Home for adding an extra home control account. I was surprised to see MI home in the list. Checked it immediately with log in on CHINA SERVER. All the Xiaomi smart plugs and yeelight color old and new version and yeelight white version can be controlled by the Google Speaker.
The advantage is that all the scenes created in the Xiaomi mi Home app can be used and light/plugs to Google home speaker but It’s only the NEW WHITE BULB that isn’t recognized. Anyone else tried this? Same result?

Thanks.

same result and still not fixed :frowning:

@Verbruggen @aisberg

Please use Yeelight skill.

Please yeelight help me (

Meyko85

1m

I know everything now: ( open minded home change to Singapore server one only this products of lights of yeelight work with Google assistant.
I have yeelight bulb 2 color. This product isn’t in Singapore and doesn’t work with Google assistant. I hope yeelight give this function because on box of bulb is information that it is work.
I have also celling yeelight - it is as a product in Singapore in mi home yeelight products and it works .)

Why don’t you try Yeelight app? All products supported on any server.

on box of bulb You write is supported by google assistant. Google assistant also from yeelight app cant find this bulb yeelight bulb 2 color.

@yusure please help with the issue.

First of all, that bulb is supported in any server region and google assistant control. There must be something wrong with your case.

Please make sure you use Yeelight app to setup your bulbs first. Then login with same account in google home app and sync your devices, you will get those bulbs.

If there’s still some problem, please PM me your xiaomi ID.

Hi All,

I have two Yeelight White bulbs on my home. I’ve changed to EEUU server because it’s seems that Chinese server does not work with Google Home. But the linking never happend. Once I select Yeelight on google home assistant linking star, a message says is linked but bulbs never appear on Google Home screen.

Could you please help me? My ID is 1541618120 Xiaomi ID is 1761594576

Thanks