Multiple Server?

We really need Xiaomi to add Mi Home / gateway to singapore servers. I have a gateway as well and I dont use it now, because i have google home…

2 个赞

I heard Xiaomi is rolling out a European server:

1 Is this true?
2 If yes, then when is it planned/scheduled?
3 Most important: does it support the Xiaomi Gateway ??

Thanks,
Stan

I’ve just received a gateway and four switchs and just discovered that I can’t pair it with my 5 yeelights because Singapore server won’t support it :frowning_face:
As I have a Google Home, I can’t leave Singapore, gateway will stay in the drawer for a while
Hope it gets updated soon

Welcome to the “club”… we are waiting for this many many months but…

Some people who have an uptade to 5.0 of MiHome managed to connect the gateway to Singapour but it’s not 100% functional yet.

I am one of them and its 0% functional.

What about this United States server? There is some restriction known?

US server and Singapore server has the same function. It’s mainly deployed for North/South America users.

1 个赞

Will there be any Australian Servers?

i have the same problem.
Waiting for the gateway to work on singapure server!

1 个赞

I live in Brazil (South America) why the US server is showing up as “recommended” for me? Should I change?
Thanks!

We currently have US, Singapore and China server, since you are in Brazil, US seems to be the best choice.

Sorry about the inconvenience, but which one?
“The United States (Singapore Server)” or “The U.S. (the U.S. server)”?

I use IFTTT with my LED Bulb.

I highly suggest you use Yeelight app instead of MiHome app for a better experience with IFTTT or Alexa. In Yeelight app, there is only one option for US server.

1 个赞

Thank’s for your time!
I just bought some Smart Home items, sensors, cameras, etc. But they should only arrive in January, until then I only need the Yeelight app…

Q4 is almost over. When will the Gateway be supported?

Still nothing. It’s the easiest thing for the developers to be able to connect the gateway to Singapore server. And with gateway, there’s dozens of devices such as switches, plugs and sensors you can link to it. More money for xiaomi, but nooo. They are screwing with us. Or another fix would be to make Alexa skill to support the Mainland China skill

i would like to know if there are any server MiHome for Europe that support all the product (gateway, bulb, stripe, switch button, body sensors). Actually I’m using China Mainland server but from Italy is so slow sometime (8-9 seconds to turn on/off something).

EU’s GDPR will take effect in late May, I don’t think you could use Chinese server anymore. All Xiaomi products that are targeting EU market are now doing self-check now, you may see them on EU server later.

So my account will be automatically redirect to Europe server or there is any action I must do before the end of May?

D.