Mi gateway on Singapore server

Are you using the private beta skill for Amazon alexa on China server? I do and it works in general, but not tonight. Server is unresponsive. I don’t have RGB V2 bulbs though. Only one white V2 and some V1 bulbs

Where do I get this private beta skill. As far as I remember last try I have was something like with the Mi Home skill V2 RGB bulbs not discovered at all. With the yeelight skill discovered but not responding to any commands, although V1 RGB works just fine. Yes on China server.

sorry for the dalay. you can find more details here

So whats the latest story about Mi Gateway on Singapore Server? Totally cannot work or half working? Seems like no more news on this

1 个赞

Since Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant now supported Yeelight from China Mainland Server.
If IFTTT is not your thing, can consider to switch all to China Server.

I using IFTTT so I still have to use Singapore server is that correct?

So far, yes.

Did you tell the truth? alexa doesnt work for me with yeelight bulb II on mainland china server, but if i switch server everything is ok

Is the server connection different at a different gateway ??? Does anybody know about the site which is connected to remote servers like https://babasupport.org/apple/iphone-error-4005/ ???

I’m a bit lost, i use Yeelight bulbs in combination with Google Home voice commands, i also have a Xiaomi Gateway with door sensors.
For the gateway i must use the China Mainland server, but for the Yeelight bulbs i use the German server. When i switch the Yeelights to the China server, i cant use them with Google Home voice. As far as i know the European servers wont support the Xiaomi Gateway. Is there a solution for this issue?

Yeelight has started to support Yeelight under China Server to be controlled using Google Assistant.
Try to add your XiaoMi account to Google Home Control.
Lights under China server will appear after you tell Google “Sync all my devices”.

1 个赞

I have the same issue, if i switch china server to singapore one i get initialize error message…

I have this but cant get the radio. Is there radio?

Are yeelight china servers supported by alexa?

Are there any updates on this?

Actually there is az EU Gateway now and in the past 5 days they added 2 new yeelight product to the EU server. So if Xiaomi is to continue adding items in this rate, it would be possible to migrate. Unfortunatelly 1) original Chinase Gateway does not work outside of China server so you have to buy a new Gateway; 2) there are still way more supported products on china server than on EU or Singapore

2 个赞

Try this. Worked for me
Logout from your account on mi home/yeelight app
Login with these credentials
Username: lixin@yeelight.net
Password: yeelight1234
Add your device. If it adds, great… Now update the firmware.
Logout of this account and logback into yours.
Voila

This is not really clear for me…
My Mi Control Hub firmware is 1.4.1_164.0158 right now, will you get a newer one if you sign into this account?
Add my Control Hub device on which server? Mainland China? Singapore? Does it work with Mi Home app on iOS, Android, or both?

I purchased a Mi home automation system. My Mi Control Hub firmware is 1.4.1_164.0158. I associated with my gateway: three temperature senses, two flooding sensors, a smoke detection sensor and some yeelight lamps. I live in Italy and to make it all work I set “Mainland China” as a server. I configured everything and everything works perfectly. But I have a big problem. Every time I open and close the Mi Home app (on iOS) it asks me to initialize any sensor :sob::sob: Can you please help me solve this problem? I am also attaching an image of the problem. Thank You!!!

mostly it does that only after miHome app has been updated. Try cleaning cache and data an logon again