Google Home Integration - Issues, Solutions and Feedbacks

Any help?

@soy_el_jefe
Sorry, i am late, i found your control logs, it works ?

My yeelight bulb use to work with google home but now when I ask google home to turn on yeelight … google home reply performing action and bulb never turn on …

Failed to turn on every time ? Please show me you Xiaomi id.

1 个赞

Will same kind of integration be available for Yeelight?

Features will include:

• One-time alarm sync: Users can say “Hey Google, turn on Gentle Wake Up”, which will sync their Philips Hue lights with their morning alarms with the Google Assistant. Every time, the user sets their alarm on the Google Assistant, Philips Hue lights will naturally wake the user up with a sunrise effect starting 30 minutes before the alarm.
  • Scheduled sleep / wake: Users will be able to set the sleep feature by saying “Hey Google, sleep the lights at 10 p.m.” The lights will change to a warm tone of white light, which will gradually fade out over 30 minutes. This functionality will similarly work when you would like to wake up.

I don’t think these features are live even with hue yet but would be perfect for Yeelight too.

This is the feature I was talking about

Hi. I have been using RGB bulb V1 for a couple of months. Everything works fine EXCEPT the scenes. Google gets the command but the light bulb does not change, doesn’t matter if is via voice command or routine. I have tried everything. Unlink and relink, create custom scenes in the yeelight app, tell Google to “Sync my devices”, asignate a room (And a nickname too) to the sceenes in the Google Home app… Still can’t get the scenes to work. I think I’m in the US server. Do I have to sign in the Singapore server? Please, help

@RegilD
Hi Regil,

Please tell me your Xiaomi ID and scene name, I’ll check for you.

Hi! There’s no need to. I unlinked and linked again yesterday my google account and my yeelight account (Kinda of a leap of faith), and suddenly everything worked like a charm. It looks that I’ve missed some updates and bug fixes. Thank you for the support!

1 个赞

Hello, Yeelight Team.
I have several of your lights as well as other devices from xiaomi, all integrated with my google home.
On the last few days, everything got duplicated for some reason, and I got stuck with some “ghost” lamps from yeelight, i.e., I asked google to turn on a lamp and it says “ok, turning on 2 (or 3) lamps”, when there’s just one.
I already did all I could: removed all accounts, unlinked accounts several times, sync’d devices, etc, but the error is still there.
Google home, Mi home and yeelight apps do NOT show any duplicates, but google still sees them for some reason.
Can you please help?
My ID is: 1692296963

Thank you in advance

@Rfelizardo
Hello,

What’s your voice command ?

Hello, yusure. I already spent a few more hours making changes, and things are still bad. I unlinked mi home from google and linked only yeelight app - it got better, but now when I say “hey google sync devices” it says tge the account owner must sync mi home - im the account owner and already linked it a few times and doesnt work.
Wgen i said “turn on the couch light” or bedroom light or others, google responded “turning off 3 lights”, for example.
Now it says “im sorry, there was an error and im unable to control your device”.
Can you somehow unlink mi home from my google home for good? Or what should i do?
Thank you

Hello,

Sounds weird, you can report this issue on GoogleHome website.
https://support.google.com/googlehome/answer/7071494?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en

Google’s Local Home SDK is now available to all devs

https://developers.googleblog.com/2019/07/developer-preview-of-local-home-sdk.html

https://developers.google.com/actions/smarthome/reference/local/

Hopefully Yeelight can implement this

@stunned
Glad to learn that, I think we can do it, please give us some time to research.

1 个赞

I see this is now live. Thank you!

@stunned
:grinning:
How was it ? Did you feel faster than before ?

Yes it is faster, works instantly from my nest hub or mini

1 个赞

Hello,

I connected my two Yeelight bulbs to the Yeelight app and to Google Home but when I try to command them by my Google Home Mini device it says “sorry, that device is not connected yet” or “I don’t understand”. I can command them from the menu of my Google Home application.
My Yeelight Id is 1908394007.

Please help me.

@emzone
Hi,

Have a try restart your GoogleHome mini.