Google Home Integration - Issues, Solutions and Feedbacks

Why do the scenes I’ve created, listed on the Scene Management section of the Yeelight app, show up as individual lights on my Google Assistant settings?

Yep, this is a bug and being fixed…

Using RGB lights, the command “set all lights to white” gives proper response but the bulbs don’t change to white.

Tried a few times, the other commands I’ve tried (including setting to other colors except white) seem to work fine.

That’s not bug. That’s exactly google designed.

The device list will contain real devices and virtual devices, which is scene in this case.

You can either control single device (with command turn on, turn off, set color, dim), or you can also recover a punch of devices to the status you have saved as scene in Yeelight app (with command activate).

I ran into the same issue with RGB light won’t change to white, although google home accepted the command with no issues. Unable to change light to ‘White’ or ‘Warm White’.

Can someone please look into this?

Thanks

Google has some problems with the color temperature command. We will open ticket to google team. Thanks!

Thanks very much.

i have an issue … so my server is singapore … now when i try to connect the yeelight actions account its telling me “couldnt update the setting . check your connection” my connection is fine . please help . also it shows me 2 accounts to link to … one is yeelight account. second is mi account and bothe give the same result and they use same credentials.

Hello,
My new Yeelight bulbs works very well but I can’t link my xiaomi account to google to get Google Assistant commands.

I’m using Singapour server and all the lights are connected.

When i select “Yeelight Actions” i get an error “couldnt update the setting check your connection”.

Thank you

same as me [quote=“picpicb, post:49, topic:1731, full:true”]
Hello,
My new Yeelight bulbs works very well but I can’t link my xiaomi account to google to get Google Assistant commands.

I’m using Singapour server and all the lights are connected.

When i select “Yeelight Actions” i get an error “couldnt update the setting check your connection”.

Thank you
[/quote]

Same here, today yeelight stop to work with google home for no reason, I have also a topic with this problem. I try all option and nothing work, try from different account, different phone, different bulb…

In scene mode Bulbs do not turn off just change scene. Eg. 3 bulbs. 2 bulbs are set to Movie. When all 3 bulbs are white or yellow and scene mode is activated then just the 2 bulbs in the scene management will turn to movie mode. The 3rd bulb will continue to be white. Ideally the 3rd bulb should be automatically turn off since it is not in a scene.

Same here

It seems there is service outage on google side. We have been working on it.

2 个赞

well how about now ? any news on this … i really want to know how this thing works

Still not working, I try now and get same error. “Couldn’t update settings. Check your connection”

those who want to know more about the google cloud outage please visit https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/cloud-networking/17002
Hope this helps!

Aug 30, 2017 20:18
The issue with Network Load Balancers has been resolved for all affected projects as of 20:18 US/Pacific. We will conduct an internal investigation of this issue and make appropriate improvements to our systems to help prevent or minimize future recurrence. We will provide a more detailed analysis of this incident once we have completed our internal investigation.

Still can t link yeelight to google home.

Yes I know. I am personally talking to Google on this. There seems to be a communication error between Yeelight and Google Servers. Google team is aware of this and are fixing the problem. I have an email confirmation from them.

The situation is very frustrating for me too.

Thanks for feedback.
Also I have a ticket open with google about this problem, they say to wait till they fix the problem.
Yes it s frustrating because I buy google home for yeelight, and also I buy 4 yeelight bulb to use with google home, I don t choose Phillips Hue because these are to expensive…