Can't Link Yeelight Actions to Google Home

Hi Yeelight team,

I can’t link my Yeelight with google home. It shows “Something went wrong…”, when I tried to add device. My id is 1863736819.

Thank you in advance,
Gun

Hi Yeelight Team @coasterli @yusure
I am also having issue connecting my Yeelight and Mi Home to google home as well…

I am using Singapore server and my id is 1863754450

Hello Yeelight team,
I am having the same problems, I unlinked my yeelight account and now can’t relink it, google home will spit out the words “Couldn’t update the setting. Check your connection” whenever I try to link my yeelight account to google home.

I am on the USA server and my ID is 1717405166 I am using the LED colour bulb 2.

Please help, thank you.

Hi, I can’t relink my Yeelight account to Google Home.

My MI ID: 1845824967.

Server: Mainland China (tryed Singapore and it didn’t work too).

Thanks for your help!

Hi,
Sorry but I can’t connect yeelight with google home.
I use the same mail, I tryed to unistall google, I changed the server ,. …
My Id Is
I’m logged To usa serveur with wifi bulb.
It works well with yeelight and mihome ap.
Could you help me ?

Yes me too, hey yeelight team can you help me too
My id is 1860393803

Can not relink to google home after i unlinked

Hi guys,

This issue is xiaomi account bug, now it’s fixed, please try link it.

Thanks!

1 个赞

Perfect !!!
Thank you !

Hei,
My mi id is 1641244081 and i’m connected to USA server from Europe.
I configured my Yeelight bulb v2 to phone through Yeelight app and all is ok, but when connecting to google home, appears a success message, but no device appears in my list.
Why ? can you help me ?

Thank you.

Hi,

Everything was working great until today. I noticed Google assistant wasn’t doing anything I asked with my 4 yeelight bulbs. So I unlinked it from Google home to try and relink it but now it keeps failing.

My MI ID is 1687895265 (Singapore)

Please fix!

@lonutP @DertieBertie

Please clear cache and cookie of browser you used or select another browser to use.

Hei,
My mi id is 1576173047 and i’m connected to USA server from Europe.
I configured my Yeelight bulb v2 to phone through Yeelight app but when connecting to google home, appears a success message, but no device appears in my list.

Thnks

@Efrenchin
Hi,

Try pull to refresh on GH app home control page, please.

Thanks

Thnks for the answer, now them appear in the Google home menú, but no working with voice comands, why?

@Efrenchin
Hi, i am late, i just found your logs and see a lot of success logs, now it works?

Hey,
No with comand voices from GH. Maeby its because of spanish languaje comands?
Thnks

use Spanish language GoogleHome no response? what about English voice command?

Either with english commands. Only with rutines i made the bulb get response.

Hi Yeelight Team @coasterli @yusure

MI ID: 1869122986.
Current Server: Mainland China

I have:
2 Xiaomi PHILIPS Zhirui Smart LED Bulbs (E14).
Xiaomi PHILIPS Zhirui Adjustable Color Temperature Downlight.

My problem:
When linking my account to Google Home I get the “Account now linked” message but then nothing happens and I can’t see my linked products in the Google Home app.
I know that Google Home does not support Mainland China but I can’t find these products on the Singapore (or any other) server.

What are my options?
Can you add these products to the Singapore server so I could operate them via Google Home?
Whats the deal with Google Home and the Mainland China server? Will it be operational in the future?

Many thanks for your help!

@GTP_Tech
Hi Tom,

This is Yeelight forum, maybe you can use Mihome action on GoogleHome to control PHILIPS bulbs.

Thanks