Can't connect Google assistant

Hallo,
Ich habe das gleiche Problem. Meine id ist 1693801077.

Ich habe Singapur China Europa und Vereinigte Staaten ausprobiert. Leider kein Erfolg.

@Fantamoax
Hello partner,
Please change your default browser on mobile phone. this is the incompatibility of Google browser with GoogleHome.

I too can’t connect, can you check my account 1577199780?

I am not able to find my Yeelight in Home control even login with my MI account in Singapore server… Any thoughts ?

My MI account is 130991491

@Simgoh @ghforce
I just fixed it, please try say “Hey Google, sync devices”.

Hi, I can see that a lot of people have a lot of problems conecting Yeelights with Google home. There are any updates coming to solve that? It’s not normal to buy a device that “works with google home” and is a nightmare to conect them.

I have bought two whote bulbs to conect to Google Home and is imposible, no mather if I use EEUU server, Singapore or Germany. My ID is 1541618120 in case you can help me.

Thanks.

@JMhorta
Hi,

What error message displayed ?

Once in Google home app, I select add device, then select Yeelight, a message is shown saying Yeelight is connected, and then no device appears and no device is on main Google home page. No mather the server I choose.

What’s your “Google” App version ? lower version has a bug.

My Google app version is 9.10.7.21

Could you record a operate video please?

Sure, you can see clearly in that video.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aJ9KWzXAbjHggBczn9ZT3kFW_BIhwesd/view?usp=drivesdk
Thanks

I guess you have two accounts, please try clear mobile phone browser cache, then use Xiaomi ID (not email) to login.

I’ve just tried using mi Xiaomi account instead of email after deleting cache. Same behavior

Sorry, tried again and that was the problem! Thank you very much!

1 个赞

Same here. I have my color bulb on yeelight app and I can sync my yeelight account on Google home, but Google home can’t detect my bulb
My Id is 6270299938

i have a Yeelight LED Bulb (Color) and i can’t connect at all on google home, alexa and IFTTT. I’ve tested everything, including removing all permissions on the Xiaomi account for connected apps, but it didn’t work. The Yeelight app is on the Singapore server, and I tested Oregon too. My ID is 1667954599

I am also experiencing the same issue. What should I do?
I do not have a Google home device. I only want to connect the my Yeelight Smart Bulb color m2 to my mobile Google assistant.

I have several yeelight lamp, bedside lamp, lightstrip and bulb…and it cant conect to google home i’ve tried to reconect but was never shown

I use singapore server
MI ID 1912801485

Please help to solve this