Can't connect Google assistant

Hello, like others I’m having trouble connecting Yeelight Actions to my Google Assistant. When I attempt to do so, it will tell me the link was successful but I don’t see my bulbs in the device list shown immediately after.
I am connected to syngapoor
Could you help me please

@Mickaelbri
Hi Mickaelbri,
Can you tell me your xiaomi ID?

I’m having the same exact issues trying to connect both of my Yeelight lamps…

Make sure you are using Singapore or US server. You can also provide your Xiaomi Id.

@Mannyelite
Can’t sync devices on Google Home?

Correct, can’t sync on google home and/or assistant on mobile. I’ve tried both Singapore and US sever. On both it gives me the same message, that Device where linked/added successfully but they don’t show on my device page.

Xiaomi ID: 1618208099

i’ve same problem, connected to singapore server. MI ID: 1580542196

@Mannyelite @keatac81
OK, I logged.
Try to sync devices on google home app.

@keatac81
I did’t found your device in backend, Can you show your device in a screenshot use Yeelight APP?

@keatac81
Oh sorry, this device is not support, because it’s bluetooth.

@@"
i see, thanks for prompt reply.

Thanks. I have the Same device so it’ll be same for me. Thanks for such prompt reply.

same issue id: 1768004739

@christeran
I found your all devices is offline, please keep online, try again.

Me too same problem, can’t sync on google home and/or assistant on mobile. I’ve tried both Singapore and US sever. On both it gives me the same message, that Device where linked/added successfully but they don’t show on my device page.

Xiaomi ID: 1761885256

@jiwoo84
Is bedside lamp?

yeah is bedside lamp…but i think is 1st genenation…

@jiwoo84
Bedside lamp version 1 is Bluetooth device! can’t supported Google Home.

ok noted, i just bought the wifi color light bulb…will try to link and see tonight. Thanks