Alexa won't discover my Yeelight bulbs

Please solve this issue it’s happening to me as well.

Yea this is BS, I’ve bought some V2 bulbs and never imagined they will not get discovered on the China server since the V1 works perfectly fine. Also I have Aqara switches which dont seem to be available on Singapore.

Same issue here… I have set the yeelight on Mi home on Singapore server and they are recognized on Yeelight app. Alexa is not able to discover them… ID 1705120632.
Thank you @luhaobo

Hi, i’ve the same problem, Alexa does not find my bulbs and strip :frowning_face: . Yeelight app works correctly .
I tried all servers, my ID is 1689691748

Thanks in advance

please use yeelight skill

could you please use yeelight skill?

Could you pls tell us what is your amazon account residence country?

Could you pls tell us what is your amazon account residence country?

Could you tell us which skill are you using and what is your amazon account residence country?

Could you tell us which skill are you using and what is your amazon account residence country?

I’ve emailed luhaobo@yeelight.com to sign me up for the beta skill and started using it (red logo in the alexa skills store). All my devices are on mainland china including aqara switches, V1 and V2 RGB bulbs. All bulbs work with Alexa but keep in mind not through the Mi Home skill or the Default Yeelight skill instead through the Beta Yeelight skill. I have no idea if they might have added support on the non beta skill.

Yeelight online skill does not support mainland China server. We are still working on it and please stay tuned.

I have no idea what are you talking about BUT as far as I’m concerned I CAN use Alexa => Yeelight RGB V1 and V2 => Mi Home app => Aqara wireless switches ==== all at the same time

hi, Yeelight beta skill support the mainland China server but the Yeelight online skill does not? We are still working on it.

I have the same problem, I download the windows demo from the offical website, but use the domo, I can’t find the yeelight color.

I connect my bulbs and gateway to mainland China server but alexa not discovery it. Why???

Current version doesn’t support mainland China server. We are working on it. Please stay tuned.

When will the fix be released?

Thanks

Alexa is not able to find my yeelights even though i am on Singapore server