Yeelight RGB Bulb V2

just chill down, ive never ever seen a company that open and listening to their customers! great products need their time.

2 个赞

I get your point but beeing tricked into not buying their bulbs might not be the samrtest idea xiomi might have had. Think about that :wink:

1 个赞

“tricked into not buying their bulbs”

Lol, really.

1 个赞

I know that releasing a new product can take a very long time and can have a lot of delay but can we have an ETA like within 3, 6 or 12 months ? :slight_smile:

but we already have an answer to that… it’s “soon”.

Yeelight Smart LED Bulb (Color) launched in april 2018 :smiley:

2 个赞

Two months more is not “soon”

Where did you find this picture?

It’s from amazon’s product description https://www.amazon.de/Yeelight-YLFW01YL-Tischleuchte-Candlelight-Effekt-Bluetooth-Verbindung/dp/B0777MMZZH/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1518076705&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=yeelight&psc=1
seems like an offical yeelight distribution in amazon germany, already ordered 2 candlelights :slight_smile:

1 个赞

come on. you waited so long (a year almost) for a “soon” product. what’s two more months?
funny thing is that IF that picture is true… Yeelight would be missing another “deadline” of delivery which was supposed to be “Q1 2018”. since April belongs to the “Q2 of 2018”.

maybe if they tried to spend some serious time on this product instead of the useless (according to my opinion which i can very much clarify if you want) Candela light, the bulbs would be out by now. i hope that the final product will be tested and it’s quality justifies all this fuss because seriously if these bulbs have wifi connection issues like i am reading for their ceiling lights, or their colors are not accurate to what they should be … for example if red is not 100% RED (bedside bulb issues)… then it’s a lost cause.

Hope the picture tell the truth ^^
But with all this delay I hope there will be no flaw to this product.

Once the V2 is released you should really start to work on a V3 with a lot of lumen (like 1000 or 1200 lumen).
Why ?

• It could be use as a regular bulb to light a big room (wich is the major issue for me of all the smart bulbs)
  • no other company offer such specification (well at least Philips Hue wich I think is your major competitor)

Even if it’s a bit more expensive I’m sure it would sell easily

If it’s on the internet, it’s true.

LIFX Bulb has 1100 lumens and it’s the brightest and the most accurate of all 3 smart bulbs (LIFX, Hue & Yeelight) that I ever tried, I’d still prefer Yeelight though for the price and Yeelight customer support are just simply amazing.

But i think It’ll be a good idea to have an outdoor spotlight bulb with lots of lumens!

even Philips managed to beat you at releasing a new wifi bulb E14 which was a new product not a “redefined”…

well i ordered four simply because my bathroom lights have e14 and some kitchen lights. i have been waiting for these E14 since i didn’t want to use Aqara wall sockets to turn these lights on

Almost every IKEA table or night lamp in Europe have E14 bulb, so there is a quite big market.

I agree. I live both in Germany and Portugal and almost every bedside light I see is E14, in my houses everything in the bedroom is E14.

Looks like the 110V 800lm bulbs made it to the FCC.

Here’s a link to the FCC filing:

Yeelight folks, any further ETA on gen2 US bulbs? I’ve noticed that Amazon seems to have low stock (or they’re constantly out of stock) of the gen1 bulbs.

2 个赞

Nice photos!!!

2 个赞

I am seen the light bulb approved. But nothing from them for the smart strip 10m