Yeelight IFTTT service is now officially published

For IFTTT, we only provide a service that can be triggered by some other events, we have no control of the trigger side.
As stated in previous post, we will support Echo and Google Home later, which will support direct voice control.

Hi,
I tried to activate the service after relogin setting sg server locale and readding my yeelight but when I want to turn on IFTTT the lights list shows “option unavailable”.

Which action did you choose? For set_color or set_color_tempreture, only color bulb or light strip applies, if you only have a white bulb, then you will see “options unavailable”. For “set_scene”, you have to create one through Yeelight app.

thanks! that did the trick @Singapore locale
is there a way to interact with a group of bulbs through ifttt? i can only see specific bulbs.

Group feature is planning, for now, please add several actions on one trigger.

1 个赞

hi,
any plan to support china server? i need to add my yeelights to china server so i can integrate with mi smart home sensors as well

1 个赞

No, IFTTT with China server is very slow and very unstable. We have no plan to support China server. Sorry for this awkward situation. Maybe you could ask smart home sensor team to support Singapore server :relaxed:

thanks for quick reply and clarification.:relaxed:

hi,
I have a problem with the Yeelight app and scene. when I set the scene to sunrise, so I will wake up with sunrise light, it just change the color from green to blue to yellow to red and so on. I want the scene so I can use it for IFTTT.
anyone a solution?

Just use “set_color” action of IFTTT service, select “sunrise” and it will wake you up.

Yes I can do that but I’ve 2 Yeelights and want to change both at the same time. Is it possible?

If you have two bulbs, currently you can only add it one by one in one applet. We are working on scene that will support multiple lights, please stay tuned for our update.

Ah ok. Thanks
I will wait for the update.
Can you say in how many days the update will be there? Or do I just have to wait?

Don’t have a detailed number because Chinese new year is coming and I can’t say we can finish the feature before it.

Ah ok. I see.
Ok than have fun and happy new year. :smirk::tada::confetti_ball:

Looking forward to this feature as well! Would be great to have it to expand the IFTTT and yeelight functionality

Hi . I’m from Spain and I am a big fan of Yeeligth products. I have a smart lamp and several rgb led bulbs and, honestly, I think your company is doing its job very well.
I have sighed for a long time to be able to integrate the system of Xiaomi with other domotic devices through IFTTT. But now, after reading this thread, I realize that if I use the Yeelight bulbs with IFTTT, I can not use them with Mi Smart Home.
It’s to cry !.
I agree that we should ask Xiaomi to have their devices available on all servers.
And also the integration in IFTTT services. But, the question is: is there a place where they pay attention to their users ?. More specifically, is there a place where they pay attention to their international users ?. I know there are forums and other spaces, but it does not seem Xiaomi people pay much attention. Or perhaps the fact that I am Spanish makes it difficult for me to find the right channels of communication.
Can you guide me on this?. Where can I find the smart home sensor team?.
Thanks in advance

1 个赞

First of all, thanks for choosing Yeelight.
Regarding Xiaomi IOT devices, it’s manufactured and maintained by different companies, I also don’t know how to contact others to push them for globalization. However, I do know Xiaomi is working on international related problems and I believe at mid of 2017, all products will have a better user experiences for users outside China. So for now, please be patient and wait for Xiaomi to catch up.

Have you tried one of the “cloning” apps? They allow multiple instances of a single app on Android. There are quite a few around, people often use them to get two WhatsApp accounts on a single phone. Maybe you could try to use them to have one MiHome app connected to the Singapore server and one to the China Mainland one. “Parallel Space” is one of such app, but there are quite a few others. Not a definitive solution, but maybe it can help you.