Yeelight ceiling Light does not work

I updated this sunday… 3 days ago

And now is dead another time…

Why the ceiling Light does work well for some days, switched on-off only with remote control. When I switched it off by Wall switch… It’s offline and impossible to switch on…

If you power it off by wall switch, there’s no doubt that it will be offline.

Very good answer… The light is always offline and off, in any case. With wall switch on too.!!!

The same thing happened to me!
Except for one thing. That I bought 2 lamps, one works great and the other with the same problem he has …
What can I do so that you can fix my lamp?

Ok, Thank you, my MI ID is 1780943053

Done, please have a try with the latest version 1.5.5_0180.

Can you provide the new firmware please? Mi ID is 1587414016

I have this problem with one of my ceilings

Done.

1 个赞

I think it’s solved. Thanks!

Can I have access to the new firmware? I’m having some isssues with the ceiling lamp.
Thanks in advance
my ID: 1688880172

Have added you in the list, have a try tomorrow.

Thank you, My problem were with the switch wall, and seems related to the auto power switch. But you recommend me to update firmware anyway?
Thanks
Kyke

The app says 1.5.5_0178 with EEUU server, Do I need to change server for firmware update?
Kyke

My problem the same that.please add me to whitelist.my id: 1687076808

I bought a yeelight ceiling light yesterday. I have it installed. Didn’t create an account nor downloaded the app yet because it was for my AirBnB unit. The next day my client called because it won’t turn on using both the remote and from the wall switch. I was forced to transfer them to my own unit. I am planning to change all my lights with yeelight ceiling lamp but these lights will just give my clients bad experience, I don’t think it will be a good idea. It won’t turn on. I tried downloading the app but of course it won’t be able to detect the light because the light won’t turn on itself.

Feel sorry about the issue.

Could you have a try with following step?

• Cut down power of ceiling lamp for about one hour.
  • Power on ceiling lamp to see if it can power on.
  • If yes, please reset it and connect it with Yeelight application.
  • Update firmware to latest version once it connected.

Thanks,
Andy

I have the same problem.
One time, then light was working, i try to switch it off by the yeelight remote control. The lamp is not switched off. Then I power off lamp by the wall switch. After that, I try to switch on by the wall switch - lamp not working. The lamp won’t turn on using both remote and wall switch.

• Cut down power of ceiling lamp for about one hour. - no reaction from lamp.
  • Power on ceiling lamp to see if it can power on - no reaction from lamp.