Yeelight bulbs and miband

Is it possible to handle yeelight bulbs with my miband? And if yes, how?
What I would like to do is to turn on/off the lights when me and my miband are at home or near the bulbs…

The answer is no. The bulb is a wifi-based product while miband is a bluetooth one, they can’t communicate with each other directly.

Hi! I use Mi Band 2 func Button & Tasker together, it’s a bit laborious and it consumes a lot of battery, but the result is quite good. I set the “one tap” on the mi band to turn on the bulb and “two tap” to turn it off.

Can you tell us how you did it?

On Mi Band 2 func Button:

• single tap -> send command to Tasker
  • the same for the double tap (& triple if you need it).

On Tasker app:

• + button
  • event -> system -> intent received and press back
  • in the little menu of the new profile select new task (enter a name for the task, this is to keep the mi band connected so I call it “connection”)
  • + -> System -> Send Intent -> in Action write mb2fb_connect, then go back

for actions:

• + button
  • event -> system -> intent received and in Action write mb2_tap1 for the single tap, then press back
  • in the little menu of the new profile select new task (enter a name for the task, like turn on)
  • + -> plugin -> Yeelight
  • in configuration select the Bulb with Add Device -> Device and the Action you want to make with the single tap (in my case ON) and go back
  • repeat this steps for the double tap (in Action you must write mb2_tap2 & mb2_tap3 for the double and triple tap, mb2_tap4 for the lift wrist if you need it)

Thanks a lot… Those screenshots are from the MiFit app or something else?

the first screenshot is from the Mi Band 2 Func Button app, the second is from Tasker. Glad to help

if you need anything else ask, even in Italian :+1: