Yeelight bedside lamp with Alexa

Hi peeps,

Any chance of creating an Alexa skill set for this light. It is already an awesome light, if you could use Amazon Echo to turn it on off and change colors would be excellent.

Thanks.

1 个赞

We have tried that, but unfortunately we encountered some account linking issues during cloud to cloud interaction. WE are working on that.

i wish, wait for it.

we can help in some way? may be beta/alpha testers? :slight_smile:

If you are using Yeelight Bedside lamp which is a BLE device, you can’t use Alexa. If you have our WiFi device, you can enjoy Echo control.

I have 4 RGBW lamp, also have xiaomi gateway, Miwifi router and some xiaomi smart buttons

Please send a mail to "weiwei@yeelink.net" and apply for beta users if you want.

Thanks weiwei :slight_smile:

HI

I received this from WeiWei

“Yeelight Alexa skill is being certified and the beta testing program has ended, please stay tuned for the official release.”

do we know when this will go live as i asked for a beta tester account and really want to use Alexa with my new bulbs

Should not be long, we have submitted our skill for 3 days and I believe we should get some feedback today or tomorrow.

Brilliant cheers WeiWei

It would be great to have a BLE to WiFi Bridge or something to connect the Bedside Lamps with Alexa or Xiaomi Gateway or anything

BLE to WiFi Bridge is a great idea, still waiting for news too

Hello, but there’s a video in YouTube of a person who uses Alexa with the Bedside Lamp: https://youtu.be/18fD6zXEmno

:sweat_smile:

I didn’t realize my colleague show the lamp in that video. Actually, it’s not same product. Stay tuned!

Good job. Cheers! VMate 9apps Lucky Patcher

it finally worked , congrats ! 9Appsapk.vin VidMateapp.vin VLC

If you have many smart home devices, you would know the hassle of managing them all at once. For example, you have to open three separate companion apps if you have a Xiaomi Air Purifier, a Philips Hue light, and a Yeelight smart bulb, to switch them on. Thankfully, with smart assistants like Amazon Alexa and Google Home, monitoring these devices is an easy task. All you have to do is enable the required skills, and you can have all smart home products singing the same tune. shareit apk

The Bedside Lamp is on firmware 1.5.9_0170 (current according to Yeelight app).

I finally also found the LAN control setting - this was disabled (and still I could change the lamp settings via other apps); now it is enabled, and Alexa voice control still does not work.