Yeelight Alexa Skill is officially published !

Indian skill certification is in progress, if everything goes smoothly, you should be able to see Yeelight skill in next Wednesday.

Thanks a Ton, I just signed up to notify you guys the skill isnt available in the Indian Alexa skill store.

Encounter some issue, we are discussing with Alexa team now.

perchè Alexa funziona solo su server SINGAPORE? Io ho gli switch, i body sensor e devo essere collegato per forza al server MAID CHINA! Perche non aggiustate questa cosa??

could you speak English?

no, sorry, my questions is, why yeelight do not work with alexa in MIDLND CHINA server??

Lots of issues.

1. speed
  2. privacy policy, especially EU users, your government can sue us anytime if your data is kept on Chinese server.
  3. Most Chinese users can’t speak English, so no strong requirement.
  4. Global servers are generally available.

Hi there, I am having some issues setting up routines with the bulbs. After trying to add routine when I select any of the bulbs there is nothing in the setting. I did a screen cast to show you the issue.

https://youtu.be/ln0wj1canlg

So good I wonder can we say function like: Alexa lest rock the house. All yeelight will be on music mode and the light bulbs and light strip will start change colour with Alexa playing it’s music.

Hello

Amazon start a beta test in FRANCE for Alexa.

I have installed Yeelight skill from amazon.co.uk.

Can you send it to Amazon.fr for testing in FRENCH.

Thanks

JF.

Thanks for your information, we will have a look.

Hello,
Any news for french alexa?

Thanks

JF

@weiwei I’m having a hardtime with my yeelights.
I’ve changed my phone and my forgot my mi account password. Yeelights stop working for some reason when I reset my password.
I’ve disabled the alexa skill in the Alexa app and since then I could not enable the skilla again.

I’ve tryed reseting the bulbs, different servers (singapour does not work).
Everytime I try to Enable the skill again.

It says: we were unable to link accounts.

I lost my scenes after updating Yeelight App to support Siri Shortcuts. I don’t know if its a coincidence but I tried to disable, enable and discover but I didn’t get scenes back.

I just received 5 yeelight but alexa in Mexico does not have the skill, should I return them or when is going to be available on Mexico?

1 个赞

Any news for skill in Mexico?

1 个赞

I found a fix if you cannot find your yeelight via alexa app. use the mi home app instead. then use the mi home skill on the alexa app to control your yeelight via alexa.

Got the same problem…

Alexa skill is out! Server time out. We are unable to control ANY mi device yeelight included and it’s been 3 days know. Any update on when this is going to be solved?

hi,could you please tell us more information, like which server are you bulbs connecting to and your amazon country region. Thanks.