Yeelight Alexa Skill is officially published !

still waiting for logitech Harmony Support…

Send mail to Logitech, still no response …

Thank you very much for creating this skill.
I have had these bulbs a while and was using my own skill controlling the API.
I’m glad the skill has finally gone live.

Also,
i have noticed there is no colour and scene modes avaliable.
it would be sweet if you could add them.

I being a Alexa Dev, can help you if anything is needed.

Thanks again,
Arjun

Thanks for your support! Regarding color changing, Alexa smart home skill doesn’t provide the interface, so we can’t do anything about it. For scene, you can use Yeelight app to create scene.

Alexa doesn’t see my YeeLight lamp. why?
I have switched server, delete and add device again, enable and disable skills few times.
But alexa on discover new device doesn’t see the lamp.

Check this out Collecting Echo & IFTTT feedback

Gave it a try and still can’t discover my Yeelight Lamp in Alexa App. I’ve tried deleting both Yeelight app and Alexa app, reset and reconnect several times, and no still no luck. Any suggestions? I’m gonna give it a last try and if that doesn’t work, I’m not gonna waste any more time

The skill is only available in UK, Germany and US, please make sure your amazon account is registered in above countries.
Also, please make sure you are using Yeelight WiFi based devices (Yeelight bedside lamp is not supported since it’s bluetooth device).

The Logitech Support Hotline is very good, i called them last week. Perhaps you can also call Logitech?

I’m going to give it a try but how do i switch to singapore server?

In Yeelight app, goto settings, change locale to “Singapore”, reset your bulb by on/off 5 times, then reconnect the bulb.

Tried with yeelight led color bulb and works. Cool!
Does it work with lightstrip too?

All Yeelight WiFi devices are supported.

Well done guys!

Just using it simply for now controlling on/off, will configure more in the coming days.

I just have a question I was the beta user of the Alexa skill should I do anything to update my smart home skill to latest Yeelight version?
Definitely good work and I should get more Yeelight bulbs, cheers

Hi! Is there a list of working commands for Alexa? I have the RGBW LED lightbulb and i can’t change the brightness, unless i use IFTTT

1 个赞

Alexa smart home skill only provides following interface for us:

1. Dim/Brighten light by xx percent
  2. Dim/Brighten light to xx percent
  3. Set light to xx percent
  4. Turn on/off light
  5. Turn on //this command can be used for color changing or group changing.

I set few scenes on my yeelight app. How do i trigger it?
Named it “Good Morning”. When I said “Alexa, Good Morning”, light does nothing

Alexa, turn on “scene name”

Does Alexa support Yeelight Groups? I have created a group with 2 bulbs and name it “Living Room Lights”. I’ve tried rediscovering on Alexa a few times, but the group name doesn’t show up.
Any idea why this is the case?