Yeelight 3.0 beta

what’s the product model and what’s the firmware version?

Actually both candle flicker and the other scene are both flowing, the recover state could only be certain color, temperature or brightness instead of any flow.

will work it out in next release.

1 个赞

We have optimize Tasker plugin to support Group and Room. Will release soon, Stay tuned!

1 个赞

Hi all,
If I create new scenes they won’t show up in Alexa, only what I created in last version is found. Disconnecting and reconnecting yeelight skill doesn’t help.
Also in firmware tab it is showing that I’m on the latest firmware, but not which version is installed on my bulbs.
Thanks!

Hi all.

I’m having an issue with the device page. My lights won’t turn on or off from that front screen, I have to open up each individual light and turn it off/on from there.

Other than that I’m happy so far! :ok_hand:

Hi. I can t find Yeelight 3.0 in Google Play Store. Where I can download ? Thanks.

Yeelight 3.0 has not released officially. You can try beta version : https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.yeelight.cherry

Any news about all lights go Offline? It became a big problem since i want to leave the house and i am forced to leave the lights on… Also i bought a Mi Router 3 so the ecosystem works good but no luck with that. I want to tell also that if i forgot the Yeelight app open in the background(android) it causes SERIOUS batterydrain!!!

Is it possible to Add Favorite Colors with the RGB Code ?

why can’t i create a widget shortcut with default scenes?

for example i want to create a home widget that uses romance as a scene but it only allows me to choose the ones that i have created

How to remove notification widget???

Since the other frames have timers what’s the purpose of the Pause Frame on Customization?

Suppose you want to stay on last frame for a while before running next frame

But it’s exactly the same thing if i just add that timer duration on that last frame, isn’t it?? What’s the difference? I guess it will be interesting only if pause frame also turn light off during that period…

When you add a timer for a frame, it’s called a transition timer. Suppose your frame N is stopped at color A and you add a frame N+1 with a duration X and color B, then the logic is: change the color gradually from A to B in time X, the total step the transition costs = (X / 20ms), here 20ms is the transition granularity.
We dived the changes to very small step in order to make all the color changing smooth enough.

Ok, now i get it! Sorry but i tested with short duration timers and didn’t understand it’s a transition timer… By the way, there’s any chance to implement no light frames? One more question… can i make use of this customization on Tasker? When i try to edit a task it shows only my Yeelight favorites…

Yes as when it’s running it drains my battery like crazy

Will add it in next release!

New user here. Having issues with wake up timer. Set it in the new beta but light does not turn on at the set time often. Is the wake up timer a function of the light or is the phone turning on the light at the time requested?

Using the bedside light plus Nexus 6 running 7.1.1 with the newest beta from play store.

Any help troubleshooting would be great.