Win 50% OFF Lightstrip Amazon Coupon and Share Your Yeelight Moments with Us

Hey, guys,

We’re producing a picture wall on a world map to memorize all those happy moments when our beloved global users are using Yeelight products.It would be so wonderful if you may share your Yeelight moments through pictures with us. We will spread these wonderful pictures on a world map and paste your picture on the place where you locate on the map. And we’re happy to share this world map picture with you on the forum later.

What To Do:
Step 1: Please kind take a photo of Yeelight products at your home, together with something to show your local feature, such as books/newspapers/ or even a piece of paper with local language, or national flags or some of your local token (flowers, food, etc).

Step 2: Please kind send the photo to wangjun@yeelight.com and kind tell me where you are from before the end of this week June 20.

What You Will Receive as a Reward:
As a reward, we’re happy to send you a lightstrip 50% OFF Amazon coupon code for your kind contribution. And the coupon code will be send to your mailbox within 24 hours receiving your pictures.

Look forward to receive your contribution. :slightly_smiling_face::wink:

1 个赞

is this only for US amazon?

if we live in Europe can we still use it?

You can use it, but total price will be more than 40 USD. It’s better to order it in China in full price :wink:

yeap that’s what i thought.
they did the same thing few months ago.

give us a Gearbest or Banggood coupon not an Amazon one.

1 个赞

Shame that an announcement for “global users” is only for US users.
Shipping cost and import fees to Greece is over 50$. I can purchase 2 strips from China in that price.

1 个赞

Good idea! +1

They’re cheapest on AliExpress but I suppose there are too many different sellers there so it is difficult to arrange a coupon…

I think, that better is coupon for Ali or GearBest. Amazon is absolutely out.

1 个赞

i am glad to see that i am not the only one who thinks that Yeelight is trying to USE their EU/China customers in order to promote their products to the US.

there is nothing bad to that, but you can’t ask us to use Amazon which is mostly used by US citizens.

i am really disappointed by Yeelight’s performance as a company. their support is next to “i don’t care” and if you need an example for that just look at the V2 rgb bulb thread. they could have released a simple firmware fix for the stupid red color issue but NO.
they could have also said that “we are trying to give away our lightstrip at 50% discount because no-one wants to buy a 2 meter led strip which is not extendable and we are planning on releasing a new version”

1 个赞

Ahahaha, a bit harsh :slight_smile:
I’d buy a strip at 50% definitely, but on Amazon… amazon already has higher prices than AliExpress (Americans don’t care, they have enough money and are used to Amazon because they’re mostly stupid)… they even don’t need discount except psychologically :slight_smile: to have a good feeling they got discount… wheather something costs 40 or 20$ to them is no difference since they exploit the rest of the world and have more than enough :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

It’d be nice to give discount where it is needed more :slight_smile: that is on Ali or Gearbest…

1 个赞

Hi, Prime, if you’re in Europe, we could offer 30% off Amazon Germany Code for the Yeelight Candela, which is a smart candle light with the latest BLE mesh technology, can realize maxi. 30000 lamps control together. Or to enjoy the special price of buying 2 Yeelight color bulbs with the price of 19.99 each (original price is 24.99 EUR each) from Amazon Germany.

That’s the trouble for global trading, isn’t it? You always need to consider the shipment part.:joy:

Hi, Psybill, we’re trying our best to build the global distributor system, to let more customers enjoy the benefit of local distribution. Unfortunately, until now, we have no Greece distributor yet, if you find qualified one, feel free to introduce them to us. Cheers.

Hi, Prime, can you share more details about the red color issue? Our engineers are always ready to help. Also, the reason we are sending out 50% off coupon code for the strip, is because judging from the feedback we receive (you could search on YouTube), a lot of our customers love the strips, and we think it could be good to send it out as a reward for the picture contribution. When the new product is coming, we will lower the inventory for the previous version, and will not use it as the way you said. Thanks for understanding. Cheers.

Thanks for understanding, Dalanik, You are right that Gerabest and AliExpress are actually not operated by Yeelight team, they are distributors with the freedom to decide their marketing price, so I’m afraid we can only offer the coupon for the channels operated by Yeelight team itself, such as Amazon shop.

Hi S474N4S, sorry for the disappointment, I’m afraid we can only offer the coupon for the channels operated by Yeelight team itself, such as Amazon shop. Gerabest and AliExpress are actually not operated by Yeelight team, they are distributors with the freedom to decide their marketing price for the channels.

Hi Dalanik, sorry for the disappointment, I’m afraid we can only offer the coupon for the channels operated by Yeelight team itself, such as Amazon US and Amazon Germany. Gerabest and AliExpress are actually not operated by Yeelight team, they are distributors with the freedom to decide their marketing price for the channels.

I understand, but this action is only for US and Germany. For other countries is this unusable. :wink: