Unable to reset

All of a sudden my lightbulb decided to turn white and disconnect from mihome and yeelight.
While still emitting light I figured it would still work.

But I tried multiple times to reset it but didn’t work.
Is there a different way to reset it? Should I keep trying different patterns of 5 times off and on or is it broken?

Kind regards

If your smart light bulb has turned white and has disconnected from your MiHome and Yeelight apps, it’s possible that the bulb is experiencing a hardware issue and may need to be replaced. However, before you replace the bulb, you can try a few troubleshooting steps to see if you can get it working again:

Turn the bulb off and wait a few minutes: Sometimes, simply turning the bulb off for a few minutes can help reset it.

Try resetting the bulb again: Follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer to reset the bulb. Usually, this involves turning the bulb on and off several times in a specific pattern. You may need to try different patterns or hold the button down for longer periods of time.

Check for updates: Make sure that your MiHome and Yeelight apps are up to date and check if there are any firmware updates available for your bulb. Updating the firmware may fix any issues with the bulb.

Check your Wi-Fi connection: Make sure that your Wi-Fi connection is stable and strong. If your Wi-Fi connection is weak or unstable, it may be causing issues with your smart bulb.