Google Home Integration - Issues, Solutions and Feedbacks

Sorry it looks like Mi ID above was incorrect.

Please refer to this correct one: 1645309511

Thanks!

OK, I found it. one desk lamp and one bedside lamp.
Please use 1645309511 login on Google Home app to sync devices.

Thank you! All works now.
Just in case other people have same issue (if you have more than one mi account).

There are two parties asking for your permission twice, the 2nd time is the one that you need to make sure the correct mi account is set.

1 个赞

Hi I’ve been using yeelight a with MI Home app using china server as I’ve multiple Yee devices that’s not supported in Singapore server.
I’m now using Google assistant. Ive changed the server to Singapore server and also reset/connect the devices. I’ve managed to add Yeelight to Google Assistant/Home. After adding I updated devices in Assistant, however whenever I put in the command, it will say “Sorry it looks like “bulb name” is not available right now”

I’ve been trying for couple of days thinking it’s a server refresh issue. Can you please advise?
Thanks

Since having Google Home, I have replaced half of the lighting in my apartment with Yeelight bulbs and Yeelight Ceiling Light. They work great. Until one day, I wanted to use the toilet immediately and unable to give quick command to Google Home or grab my phone to turn on the light.

Without depending on Xiaomi, can Yeelight develop a wireless on/off switch that we can use with Singapore server?

@Golgotha
Please show your xiaomi ID.

Hi it’s 253829215

I found your devices connect to China server, please connect to Singapore server or US server.

If I’ve the power strop & smart plugs, can I maintain a desperate account and have them connect to China server? While having the Yee lights on Singapore server? Thanks

@Golgotha
Do you want use Google Home to control smart plugs?

Yes if it’s possible. Else do I use MiJia to control it?

@Golgotha
If use MiHome can discover it, then you can use it.
By the way, what’s your smart plugs brand?

@yusure
It’s from Xiaomi
Does it mean I set the Yee Lights in the Yee Light app to be in Singapore server in order to use Google Home . For the Xiao Mi power strips and smart plugs I’ve to use with MiJia under China server, which doesn’t have Google Home integration.

@Golgotha
Yeelight work with GoogleHome only Singapore and US servers are currently supported.

Hello, I’m trying to add my Color bulb to Google Home, I’m on Singapore server. When I try to add it, it says linked account but it never sends me back to Google Home app. My ID is 1786807399

@Sonium
If you link successful and want add new devices, you can say: “Okay Google, sync devices”.

It says “I’m afraid syncing is unavailable for assistant.”

However when I’m linking accounts in Google Home, it never shows “Linking your Yeelight Actions account” . It only says Account is now linked in browser and it never closes the browser. I’ve read it happens with firefox. I’m using chrome. Tried another defaults browsers too.

Seems to be a known issue right now - I’m struggling with the same thing. Decided yesterday to reset and relink all my bulbs, bad timing!

Thanks for your reply! Was going crazy thinking I was doing something wrong

Still struggling with this issue - fix for other people doesn’t seem to have worked for me.