Smartthings support

Hi,
About how many seconds ?

Arround 4 seconds and usually lights don’t switch on/off together they switch by one by even tough i have them in the same lighting group in smart things but i’m still happy that i’m able to use the lights on smart things. Now i can use bixby to control the lights and use smart things automations.

@cagatay
Thanks for your reply, as you said your devices connected to Germany server, maybe network latency, because our endpoint server based on US.

Can I ask is that only new smartthings app is supported but not the legacy one I think most older users have not been migrated, from my old legacy app under uk account I don’t see yeelight listed

@Newyork
I’m not sure if old app works, why not update to latest version ?

We cannot use the new app unless it is migrated by smartthings and custom device handler are not supported as far as I understand correctly

Can someone help me, added my yeelight account to new smartthings app and login is successful, but not able to find the yeelight in the smartthings app.

@Giltech
No worries, guy, please tell me your Xiaomi ID, I’ll check it for you.

hey thanks for the support, now yeelight is added in smarthings new & classic app, but its working only with new app. Any reason why not working in classic app.

Could someone help me? I added my yeelight account to new smartthings app and login is successful, but not able to find the yeelight in the smartthings app.
Same problem as Giltech

SmartThings app is latest version ?

I’m using smartthings to control my Yeelight Smart LED Bulb (Tunable white) Ver 2.
I’ve found the command to adjust the brightness.
However, I cannot find the command to adjust the color temperature.
Do you have the available command list that I can use on smartthings?

@koonyook
Do you use Bixby ?

Yes, I use Bixby.

Sorry, Bixby does not support adjust color temperature yet, we need waiting for Bixby adapt this feature.

Can someone help me, I added my yeelight account to new smartthings app and login is successful, but I’m not able to find the yeelight in the smartthings app. I can see my devices only in the old smartthigs App

Do you find any solution ?