Remote Control dont connect to Yeelight Ceiling Light

Hello.

I can find my Yeelight Ceiling Light in my Mi Home App and in my yeelight app.
i can control tje lamp with my smartphone.

My problem is that i cant pair my Remote with the Yeelight ceiling light.
I pressed “off” and “M” button on the remote and i also restart the Ceiling light by turn it of and on for many times.

can you help me?

Power on Ceiling Light with the switch not from app, then press “OFF” and “M” button on remote at the same time, while the indicator starts blinking indicate that remote start binding. (You don’t need press the button all the time)

hi.

i did it and same problem. no pairing…
can you help me?

Did you see the indictor on the remote blinking? Pair it within one minute after you power on the ceiling (by wall switch instead of app).

Same problem here, lamp is working fine with wall switch and app, but not with remote. Binding proces went ok, wall switch on, after couple of seconds “OFF” and “M” button on remote, remote starts blinking rapidly for a sec, then starts flushing let say every second, after 2 seconds (sometimes after 8 second, sometimes after 15 seconds) ceiling lamp flashes 4 times, remote led stops blinkig, so everything seems ok, but remote doesnt work. I can’t turn light on or off, change the temperature or change brightness. Did that 10 or 20 times but no change.

What is your firmware version of ceiling light? Could you see the remote controller through the app?

Hi, please try pressing both “ON” and “-” and releasing them. Then go on pressing other keys and see how the lamp responds.

1.4.8_168 In MiHome app “no remote bound”, in stable Yeelight app was also “no remote bound”. But on beta Yeelight 3.0 I’ve installed today in remote section I see remote and can control light with it.

Nothing happens after “ON” and “-”

Did you get the ceiling light for first time? Have you ever paired the remote control successfully before?

Yes, I just received yesterday. So no remote paired ever.

Please let us know the firmware version number and update it if there are any available.

I already did, several posts above. “1.4.8_168 In MiHome app “no remote bound”, in stable Yeelight app was also “no remote bound”. But on beta Yeelight 3.0 I’ve installed today in remote section I see remote and can control light with it.”

No other sugestions? DOA? RMA?

Any update? Since you can see remote from beta version, can you control the light by remote?

Only by the remote in the app. No by remote itself.

So you didn’t bind remote successfully, right?

You need bind the ceiling light within one minute after your ceiling light power on (with wall switch).

up

Is it official yeelight forum!? Can I get a straight answer!? “Yes we know that problem, it will be solved in the next firmware update” or “your lamp is broken please send it back to the seller”

1 个赞