I'm having issues with my 5 bulbs today. It disconnected from the network and I can't seem to connect them again even after using the usual steps to reset.
They are connected to my account and have been working fine for the past 3 months. I recently connected them to Google assistant. That has been the only change.
I am also about to purchase another 20 bulbs for my home/office use. They are amongst the last few pieces in Malaysia and the distributors mentioned that there is no more white Yeelights in production.
1. Is there any issue with the Sg server that caused my sudden issue?
2. How do I reset and reconnect them if the usual "3*off/on" doesn't work?
3. Will the functions of the app no longer support the white bulb in the near future?
4. Are you phasing out the 4000k white bulb?
5. Should I NOT proceed with my purchase and wait for a new product for white bulbs?