Please Help - Yeelight White E27 bulb

Hi,

I’m having issues with my 5 bulbs today. It disconnected from the network and I can’t seem to connect them again even after using the usual steps to reset.
They are connected to my account and have been working fine for the past 3 months. I recently connected them to Google assistant. That has been the only change.

I am also about to purchase another 20 bulbs for my home/office use. They are amongst the last few pieces in Malaysia and the distributors mentioned that there is no more white Yeelights in production.

Kindly advise

1. Is there any issue with the Sg server that caused my sudden issue?
  2. How do I reset and reconnect them if the usual “3*off/on” doesn’t work?
  3. Will the functions of the app no longer support the white bulb in the near future?
  4. Are you phasing out the 4000k white bulb?
  5. Should I NOT proceed with my purchase and wait for a new product for white bulbs?

Pretty sure the Singapore server is down. All my bulbs and strips are offline even though they are correctly connected to my wifi and all is fine.

I briefly saw a new firmware update 1.4.1_57 available this morning, couldn’t update.

1 个赞

Thanks.

Do you use the white bulbs?

Have u noticed that the scenes can’t be set for the white bulbs lately?

No I have only RGB bulbs and strips.

As of 10 min ago all my bulbs went back online, without resetting or doing anything. Firmware update 1.4.1_57 successfully applied to all, it is back to normal.

The downtime lasted about 2h30 for me.

1 个赞

Great. Looking forward to it self resolving… will update once I’m back to check

Unfortunately mine hasn’t connected back to the server.

I probably have to try to reset them again…

Sigh.