Offline issue

Any updates on the status of this issue? The offline problem started with me this week, my Yeelight Ceiling lamp seems offline, even when turned on by remote. All my other Yeelight products work fine (bulbs, desk lamp, big ceiling light 650). The Yeelight app confirms that all firmware is up to date, so the fix mentioned before should have been implemented now, I guesss… Any other users who got this problem recently? And users who experienced this earlier, has it been fixed for you?

After a 5x power on/off reset and pairing it again with tge Yeelight app, it works again. Firmware has not been changed, it was 1.5.5_0180 already. Looks like my issue was not firmware, but network/server related.

Hi. I have a similar issue with my Yeelight Ceiling Lights (YLXD41YL, HomeKit version), all 3 of them.

They always stay connected to my router but they randomly go offline in the Yeelight app (they stay usable through HomeKit however).

Sometimes it is the opposite, they display “No response” in HomeKit but are still controllable though the Yeelight app.

Power cycle doesn’t help. The only thing that works is removing them from both Yeelight and HomeKit, resetting them and readding them to both.

I was using the Yeelight app on European server. I just tried to remove them from the Yeelight app and to put them in Mi Home (Chinese server) instead to see if it improves things.

Very often, in HomeKit, I can see them as “updating…” for a few seconds, which no other device in my Home app does.

All of them have firmware 2.0.6_0019.