My yeelight color cant connect to wifi

please help, i cant connect my yeelight bulb to wifi.
when im tryin to connect, its always “connection timeout” etc
i tried so many things but nothing happen…

please help

What’s your phone model?

When you get connection timeout, please double check if the bulb has connected to router.

my phone is oneplus 5, yes its connected to router

i check again, the bulb connected to the router… but after 99% always “connection timed out”

my phone is oneplus 5

which server did you select in Yeelight app?

mainland china

im using server mainland china

Sorry for the issue, please let us know which step do you stuck?

And at last please use another phone to setup a hotspots with 4G network and try connect the bulb to it, I want to make sure if the bulb is ok. Thanks!

the bulb is already at my wifi list

the bulb is already at my wifi list, im stuck at the “updating connection status”, when its 90% its connection timed out, using the MiHome app

when im using the Yeelight app, its the same problem like the MiHome app, but its turn to connection timed out at 100%

its the same result when im using my other phone ( Oppo find 7 ).

Same here, like 6 months using the bulbs and they are innoperative right now, cant connecto to wifi…

my bulb is worked now. The bulb is working because i switch my router… Thank you

1 个赞

Good afternoon, I have a similar problem!
What did you do that would make the lamp work again?

@Alexander

Could you see the lamp in your router’s DHCP list after the connection is timeout?

And please use another phone to setup a hotspots with 4G network and try connect the bulb to it, I want to make sure if the bulb is ok.

Hi guys!

Always check the voltage. I had a problem like that for a period until change to 220V and now everything runs smoothly.

Do not ignore this.

the lamp is in the list, before rebooting

after reset lamps, the lamp disappears from the list

the access point on the phone shows the same result as with the router

It seems this is a network issue, which server do you connect? Could you post the ping result of “sg.ot.io.mi.com”,“us.ot.io.mi.com” and “ot.io.mi.com”?

Hi,
I cannot connect my light bulb to my wifi. It keeps going back to the page asking me to reset.
I tried connecting via hotspot from a mobile phone and it worked.
Any advice to connect to wifi?

It seems there’s some problem when the bulb connects to mi cloud, could you have a try changing DNS of your router to 8.8.8.8?