Mi gateway on Singapore server

So after 11 days and after i explained again and again and again the issue and even gave this thread as reference (!!!)
Their answer today was this (and i am still laughing):

Thank you for writing us. I will be glad to assist you.

Please ignore the previous Email.

I regret to inform you that we are not able to understand your exact issue. I would kindly request you to elaborate your concern so that we would be able to help you in a better way.

Should you have any further queries, feel free to write back to us. We’ll be glad to assist you further.

I am now sure that Xiaomi’s support is the worst and most ridiculous out there.
Cannot believe that this company could grow so big and have partnerships with serious partners like Yeelight…
I dont think i can keep up with them and continue asking them about this anymore…
Personally, since Xiaomi does not want to do anything and Yeelight cant help us then i will look for other complete solutions (from other companies) than waiting for Xiaomi on this. I am afraid that at some point i will also have to let go of yeelight as well because of this and that is a pitty… No my problem is not just the native (not through 3rd party services) IFTTT/alexa support, the most serious problem is that i am obligated to have my lamps to China server that is very slow and unstable…
Good luck guys…

maybe they don’t understand English.

I read this topic but…I’m done wit xiaomi server.
I have some yeelight products: ceiling, 2 strips, 4 RGB Bulbs and some Xiaomi products: 2 gateways (because I did’t receive the first one I ordered another one from EU), 1 wall switch, 1 simple switch, water sensor, temperature sensor and I’m waiting a movement sensor. I’d like also to use Alexa.
Because isn’t possible to have alexa and the gateway, I decided to use HAssio: very nice, I blocked the gateway (it can’t access internet) and I set up the switch and I’m happy.

Chinese support at its best :smiley:

I just set up Home Assistant too, I already had a Pi up and running for Hyperion/Ambilight - using now Hassbian with Hyperion on the same Pi. Ambilight is already working, so are the Yeelight products.

It has a lot of advantages but it is some work to get started… In the end I had no choice…

But free of the Ecosystem I already bought a Wifi Switch for the Living Room instead of Yeelight’s 650 lamp :smiley:

I agree with, I regretted to creat such post but I can’t delete it😢

Goodbye, cowboy!

1 个赞

Any update on this?

Well… although i decided not to write on this topic anymore after some people showed their discomfort because i talked about Xiaomi’s support (even though the last one deleted his message), actually i got an answer from them today as a reply to my older emails and they seem to finally undestand the issue:

"Greetings from Xiaomi Escalation Desk.

I would like to inform you that this issue is already highlighted to our dedicated team which is currently working on this issue. "

I dont expect anything to be done regarding this issue and i personally mooved on trying to find other solutions and workarounds but if i have any news from them i will tell you…

I also find it not comfortable to have sensors on the one server and lamps on the other. Anf i would like to switch these with amazon and google. So i hope thar Xiaomi is moving to this.

storm are you using google home at your house or your phone?

I am using Amazon Alexa with IFTTT (through Home Assistant in a raspberry Pi2) just to turn the living room lights on/off since i need to have my lamps in China server. Its not very efficient and i have some problems but it mostly works.

I have brought Yeelight led strip but not able to get it to work.
Any help will be great appreciated.

What problems are you experiencing?

After selecting the Yee light wifi, it tried to connect. But always failed. And there is no error message.

Hi,
You can see all the products on the Russian server, but you won’t see any product when you pair your Yeelight account with Google assistant.

That’s good news! Maybe we’ll be getting Europe server soon as well.
So, are you saying that you can see all the products when on Russian server? Is there automations tab as well?

I saw on iOS Singapore server got all the devices in the add device tab. Did you guys see them?

nope nothing for me…why ah?

How about Russia server? Did you have all the device? I have all devices on Russia server too.

You can see all the products on the Russian server, but you won’t see any product when you pair your Yeelight account with Google assistant.

Can you bind them? I don’t see the Gateway on Singapore Server last night tho