I've purchased the Gateway (Mi Control Hub) v2 (the one without the round corners but with MIJIA home icon).
- Added the gateway to the Sg server.
- Went on and added the door sensors , motion sensors, and wireless switch. All works well
- For some reason Gateway can't initialize when I click on it. - but other than that, it works.
I am on IOS 11 and these devices were added to my MiHome app. I went straight and purchase those devices to add to my home.
Just so you guys know it works.
Just one slight issue with Mi Motion Sensor. Does the motion sensors work constantly and actively detecting NO MOTION?
Here is a scene:
- lights already on. walk in front of the motion sensor (detected motion)
- walks away for 2 minutes (detect no motion), then the lights off (cos the rules says 2 minutes no motion off lights)
- Manually turn on the light via alexa , without walking in front of the motion sensor
- After 2 minutes, the light does not off. - which it is suppose to turn off if the motion sensor constantly and actively detecting NO MOTION.