Lamps show as offline after power outage

i am experiencing a power outage frequently and have a problem with two of my products,
after every outage the yeelight strip and the color bulb show as offline in the yeelight and mi home app, i also have a ceiling lamp which connects regularly after every power break,
every time this happens i need to reset them and connect again through the app but its really annoying, any ideas how to fix this issue?
using Singapore service (seems to be the only one that works properly with google home)
all lamps are updated to the latest firmware.

you don’t need to reset them, resetting has the same effect as powering off/on.
when it happened next time, please logon to your router and see if the bulb has re-connected locally.

Can you please tell me how to do that?
And i reset them because only then they show as online again

Can you please tell me how to do that?
And i reset them because only then they show as online again

How is this helpful?
If the bulb is connected locally that does not resolve the issue…
The problem is that the lamp is no longer defected by the application even if you are connected to the same network as the device.

Even if locally we’d have a solution…what about remote connections? I got one power outage while being out of home and the light was turned on 24/7 until I got back…

Please investigate and provide a helpful solution for this issue…if you have a bug tracker please refer us there so we can technically have a follow up as well.

Thanks.

What’s the lamp model?

Model is: YLDP05YL

Has this issue been fixed? I still have this problem Everytime there is a power outage (weekly)