Google Home Integration - Issues, Solutions and Feedbacks

Hi, I have just bought a Google Home. I have been unable to connect my Yeelight Color Bulb to it though. In Chrome it says “Accounts are linked” but when I go back to the Home app, I just get a message saying “Couldn’t update the setting”.

I am connected to the Singapore server as suggested.

My ID is 1772647763

Still not working for me.

@walpoles93 @Sonium
Hi,
Look at this, it might work.

Hey guys, thanks for the integration work you have done!

I have a little questions about scenes.

I can tell Google to Activate a scene (a new one) but it always perform that action in the room were the google.home mini is installed. I mean, I have two different rooms, my bedroom and my daughter bedroom (Valen). How should I also Google to Activate the “sleep” scene on “Valen”?

I’ve tried:

Activate sleep on Valen
Activate sleep to Valen
Activate sleep (it performs on my bedroom)

But I don’t know how to tell Google to apply the scene to Valen room.

Regards

@DrSnooze
Hi,
Have a try say: “Activate Valen’s sleep”.

1 个赞

You can create two different scene in Yeelight app, for example, one is “Valen Sleep” to turn off all devices in Valen’s bedroom, the other is “My Bedroom sleep” to turn off all devices in your bedroom.

1 个赞

Thanks for your response!

Thanks man, I did it that way.

Hey guys, is there any hope for translating those commands in russian language? Idk, maybe it is already done, but i can use it only in english.

will do

Russian version already sent to Google for review, if everything going smoothly, you will get it in one week.

1 个赞

@AArgus

Yeelight google assistant service updated to support Russian. Please try and let us know if there is any problem.

Still can’t use it in Russian. Maybe I say the wrong commands? I just used translated versions of English ones. And, I should mention that i use Google Assistant on my phone instead of speaker. So, is there any list of new commands?

@AArgus

Just got response from google, the service was just get approved, but they still need time to put it online.

I’m having the same issue as reported by some others. Originally was on the Mainland China server, read somewhere that in order to use with Google Home, the bulbs need to be on the US or Singapore server (while I hear it is no longer needed as GH is supported on all servers now.)

Reset bulbs, changed server to US, and added bulbs again. Voice commands using GH app on my phone work great, but using GH Mini in my room, do not work one bit. I’m not sure what to do. If it works on the GH app on my phone, it should work using a GH Mini too.

I have ensured that I am using the same account on the phone app and the GH Mini.

Please HELP!!

Never mind… it was the GH… I had to factory reset it and then everything started working.

Glad to hear it’s working for you.

Hi, I have a Yeelight configured in Singapore. From Google Home is impossible to me to connect it. I add mi Yeelight account but then not appear the screen with the devices to add it.I try to change servers, reinstall apps an account… My Mi account is 1633878438.
Can you help me please?

Are you sure use this id ? I did’t find any logs, could you take a screenshot on Yeelight app ?

Yes. I include screenshots: