Couldn't link Yeelight Actions to Google Home

@codershafiq
Don’t connected to China server! it can’t supported GoogleHome.

I do not understand. I think Have selected mainland China while setting up.
Will you please tell me how can I fix the problem?
I’m from Bangladesh.
Thanks!

Please refer to the link:

http://www.yeelight.com/faq/app/answer/switch_server.php?lang=

Go to Yeelight application --> open slide menu --> More --> Server, please select another server.

You need reset the bulb and reconnect it again.

Wow!
It worked. I tried US server and it’s working fine now.

Thanks @dingyichen!

Hi Admin,

Im also having the same problem. I couldnt connnect my yeelight to my Google Home. ID : 1793852333

Anyway you could help?

Can’t connect light color bulb 1 to google home, my ID is 1757470612.
Any help? what’s the correct procedure?

@kaffaz
Hey guy, I just found your bulbs connect on China server, currently, China server can’t support GoogleHome, please change other servers.

Thanks!

sorry I’m newbie to yeelight and xiaomi things, atm the bulb is connected through Mi Home app to China server. should I reset the bulb and use Yeelight app to connect to another server? If I connect through Yeelight app to a Singapore server would this prevent me to connect it to Mi Home app or I can control the bulb with both apps? Thanks for your answer!

Mi Home change server method:

Profile -> Settings -> Region

Hi team

I am facing the same issue, I can’t see the device after linking the account. I am also unable to add my MI Philip white light bulb to Yee app. My ID: 1775278029 I am connected to Singapore server.

Many thanks in advance!

I just found your ceiling light connected to China server, that’s not supported. Please select another server.

Hello, I have 2 LED Bulb (white), I am using yeelight app (german server). I have added both in google assistant. The base command are working fine “Ok google, turn on the living room light”, but if I try to activate some scene through “ok google, activate candle flicker in the living room162337917"” is not working performing a simple google searching. Could you please advise?
My ID: 1623379175

@raffaele85
Hi,
Did you see the candle flicker scene on GoogleHome app ? can your paste a screenshot?

Hello @yusure, if I check in the “home controls” page google assistant page I can see the 2 bulb in devices tab and the rooms are set too, but I cannot see anything else. If I open the app google home and I looking for new devices the app do not find anything. I would specify that I do not have any google home devices, I am using yeelight bulbs through my smartphone

If you want activate scenes by GoogleHome, first, you should create scene on Yeelight app. then tell GoogleHome “sync devices”.

I have the same problem, I’m connected to Singapore server, my I’d it’s 1710932101,

Hi

I just fixed it, please try say “Hey Google, sync devices”.

I have yeelight strip dose not link with Google Home. It says account now is linkedl but I can not see anything. My ID 1854040322.

Never mind, I got it to work by changing the server to the us server.

1 个赞