Collecting Echo & IFTTT feedback

Have a Mi5 with Miui 8.1.6.0 China stable
A Yeelight RBG bulb with latest app, server is Singapore

Toggle on/off and sunrise function work flawless with IFTTT. Problem is to use applet “turn on bulb when enter a location” only get “option unavailable”. Has Toggle on/off and sunrise active when try use location applet.

Hi Jan,

Glad to know it’s working now. Regarding the name, per my experience, you don’t have to say a full name, just give your lamp a reasonable name and Alexa should be able to recognize it.

Thanks,
Wilson

1 个赞

Could you try again? Sometimes if IFTTT’s request is not fulfilled temporarily, either due to timeout or some network issue, they will show “option unavailable”.

Hey everyone. I received x 2 coloured yee lights today. I am very happy with them but when i try to set them up via iftt it says “no options found” under “which lights” i have successfully connected my applet via xiaomi. Any solution for this please?

Thanks.

Which server did you choose? You should use Yeelight app and choose Singapore server and then connect your bulb.

I have done as you have advised and it is all working perfect now. Thanks a million!

Sorry, you’re right! I’ve tried it right now, thanks!

During the day me has try to use applet as use light scene. Every time I get “option unavailable”, me has try to use both website and android apps. All another applets work without any problem. Just them as you light scene doesn’t work.

Please use Yeelight app to create a smart scene first, then you will find that scene in IFTTT applet.

我在国内使用Yeelight彩色灯泡,已通过新加坡服务器绑定成功,米家和Yeelight app都能成功连接。
使用IFTTT iOS版本和Yeelight绑定成功,并且IFTTT中已识别出此灯泡。
按理来说应当连接成功了,但是无论我通过IFTTT触发何种指令(例如通过Push DO button来开/关灯),尽管IFTTT push一条通知告知成功,灯泡就是没有任何反应(此时灯泡在线,米家和Yeelight app可以成功控制)。请问如何解决,谢谢!

另外,Yeelight app的场景似乎只能选择到灯泡,并不能进行进一步设置?

国内的反应非常慢,有时候需要等待十几秒,有时候还会丢包,能多尝试几次吗?
另外,Yeelight app的场景里面到了灯泡这一级,可以单击没个设备,然后调整状态。

Yeelight app控制完全正常,最多延时1秒左右,通过IFTTT控制100%失败。。。

Account Info
Connected as 1130482899 URL https://account.xiaomi.com/static/res/7c3e9b0/passport/acc-2014/img/n-avator-bg.png
Status active

那Yellight app不能像米家那样按时间自定义灯泡状态是吗?比如我要自定义夜间入睡场景,按下开始执行,初始亮度最大,每过2分钟减弱灯泡亮度20%最后关闭之类。。。

你在IFTTT里面重新登陆一下Yeelight service再试试。Yeelight app支持定时功能,定时里面可以选推荐或收藏的灯光的。

I have a white LED Bulb which I can successfully operate from Amazon Dot in UK via IFTTT. Though I have linked my Amazon Alexa account to my Mi account, and am using Singapore locale, the Alexa app refuses to “discover my bulb”. I have disabled and re-enabled Alexa Yeelight connection many times. I have deleted and re-added my bulb. Still no discovery. Looking forward to the official release of Yeelight support on Alexa so I can’t avoid going through IFTTT. When do you expect this to happen?

I have to use ITFFF because the athom homey does not supports your product currently (it’s open source and a big hit in europe its sold out here).

I created a scene and am able to turn on all of my 4 bulbs at the same time. But how do i turn them all off again at the same time with ITFFF?

Thanks for the time and effort spend

Create a scene in Yeelight app with all your bulbs’ set to power on. Then in IFTTT action, select “set_scene”.

谢谢解答!
昨晚重新登录绑定后试了一下Toogle on/off和Apply a light scene,都可以用了,延时5-10秒左右。
但是今天早上再用Toogle on/off又失效了。此时Yeelight app正常使用。
只好等更稳定了再用IFTTT功能咯:)

IFTTT貌似只有美国有服务器,所以如果身处国外,通过do button,延时会比较大

Hi weiwei thanks this was indeed working i can turn them on, but how do i turn the scene off (power off)

Or anyone else managed to turn off their scene / set of lights Bulbs in ITFFF?

Just create another scene, select all your bulbs and powered them off, then apply the scene in IFTTT.
You can understand the scene as a snapshot of your selected bulbs’s current state.

1 个赞