Collecting Echo & IFTTT feedback

We have fixed IFTTT “change color” and “change color temperature” issue, it’s big bug. Thanks! Please have a try!

“Set scene” needs to read the scene bundle you created, if you haven’t saved any scene bundle yet, please goto settings, scene bundle and create one. This feature is targeted for multiple devices, you can adjust any number of your devices to a wanted state and then save, then we will create a scene and saved to cloud.

1 个赞

Setting scene (to change Colour) when linked to the weather e.g. Turn on “rain” when raining works well. As I mentioned, I would love to have it to blink instead of set the lights completely and also a filter to only do this during certain times of the day (we don’t want to be woken up at night when this happens!)

Great so far…

Thanks for your feedback. Current solution is only step 1 of our entire plan, we will support “light programming” in next release through intuitive UI which will enable user to program their light effects through App (just as we edit Sunrise and Sunset). After complete the entire plan, user will get the most flexibility.

1 个赞

Awesome. I’m excited to see what is next and hopefully have full integration with all Xiaomi related products. Thank you.

大陆用echo确实有点蛋疼 偶尔服务器连不上 虽然并不经常 但是一断线确实讨厌 下一代的网关是不是就该集成类似的远距离拾音系统了啊?

说不定吧,敬请期待小米自己的语音控制中心

大陆的 IFTTT 用户表示好受伤 :cry: 即需要 IFTTT 的 Applets,又需要米家无线开关和灯的联动

这。。。 也是没有办法的事情了,一个IFTTT的service,要交2k多刀的年费,无力承担啊

可以看看有没有什么增值的方式来订阅 IFTTT 的服务,分担成本(话说 Yeelight 日子这么不好过?:smirk:(不过相对而言卖得的确不算贵

2k多刀的年费花出去,对用提升中国用户的体验没有什么帮助,听过IFTTT的人都很少,用的人更少了。。。
等我们再好好经营一下,然后再照顾所有人吧 :slight_smile:

Wilson,

First thank you for the time you guys have spent working the IFTTT integration. Worked flawlessly first time for me (not on the beta, got the release version a couple of hours ago). Only thing I’ve noticed that seems to be missing is the ability to act on a group of bulbs (as opposed to individually). I have multiple bulbs set up as groups and it would be nice to be able to act on the group rather than issue multiple commands.

Thanks for the consideration.

HI,

Thanks for using Yeelight!
To control a group of lights, please use the “scene management” feature. You can pack a group of lights’ state into a scene, name and save it. Then in IFTTT use “set_scene” method.

Thanks,
Wilson

Hi guys,

I wonder if you can help please.

I have linked my devices to Singapore servers (I am located in Singapore) and through the link sent out in the beta tester email, connected Alexa to Yeelight in the app, however, my Echo Dot cannot find the devices. IFTTT works fine when I set a trigger to turn on the lights after I say a phrase on the echo, however I must use IFTTT currently. I have tried the language on both UK and USA. any help is gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Could you disable and re-enable the skill and try? I don’t know why the discovery request is not sent to our code … Will check with Alexa team on that.

Thanks Wilson, that worked a treat. A little counter-intuitive, but it works.

This version of Yeelight App is an only intermediate release, we are now working on a major update right now. The next release will be more scene-oriented instead of device-oriented, by that time, scene will be first class member and you will find the app is more convenient and it will also more Echo/IFTTT friendly. Hopefully everyone will love it :slight_smile:

2 个赞

Hi Wilson, I’ve connected the color Yeelight bulb to Echo and everything is working fine. Thank you for making them work. Is there any way that we can change the bulb to a specific color?

There is not direct command can achieve that because Alexa Skill doesn’t provide that function. However, you can do that through “scene”. Goto settings --> scene management of Yeelight App (BTW, you can use official Yeelight now), create a scene (the scene is a snapshot of the selected bulbs’ current state), give it a name and re-run discovery, then you will find a new device present in your Echo. Just tell Echo to turn on your scene by “Alexa, turn on ‘scene_name’”.

I still cannot get Echo to discover the bulbs, even though the skill has been activated. any ideas? I am based in Singapore, using the Echo dot Gen 2 on UK Language (my Amazon account is in the UK).

Thanks