Can't Link Yeelight Actions to Google Home

https://vimeo.com/253731958

edit:So after I uploaded video, I’ve checked it on my old Lenovo with Android 5.1.1 and it works!

But not on my Oneplus 3t :confused:

@kornel
Thanks for you feedback of video, i will check it.

Still cannot connect, exactly the same problem as @kornel video above.

I have exactly same problem as @kornel (also located in Poland). My ID:1625927315.
Problem occured when I unlinked service from Google Home and then tried to link again. Before unlink everything worked fine :frowning:

Try with any older phone :slight_smile: with android lower than 8 or 7.

Please wait a minute, Google Home will fix it soon. i’ll already feedback to Google Home.

wow, it worked! Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi,

No my bulbs are wifi.

Issue still persists.

Issue still persists for me. 1707581362.

Adding to Google Home app - hit ‘sign in’ but the same page is reloaded, unable to get any further.

Any news on this ?

Still a problem for me. Removed some of my other linked devices (Nest and others) and I was able to add them back on fine. It is just Yeelight that will not work.

Think I found solution. Just uninstall actualizations from google app in play store, then try again.

I’ve never heard this actualizations nor have it installed.

I have previously connected my device and it linked properly.
After unlinking, this time however it is not linking to Google Home.
Here’s what happens:
I select + from Google to add new device.
Go to Yeelight actions
It goes to the yeelight website.
I sign in. It says account linked for a brief moment then disappears.
When I go back yeelight still appears in unlinked actions and not under linked services.
I am using Singapore server and ID is 1783824711
Thanks!

I have exactly this same issue. Any help would be appreciated.
ID: 1772647763

Still struggling with this issue.

I’m also having the same issue, 1785993245 is my id

hi, not able to connect my yeelight color wifi bulb to google home app on singapore server. ID is 1787737226

@Geoterz @Tahirali @walpoles93 @_Gravs @jcipactli go to Play Store, search “Google” app and uninstall it, You’'ll stay with previous/default version. Then try install Yeelight Actions again, if it works, install newest ver of google app.
I had beta ver. of google app, after uninstall it all works fine.

1 个赞

Thank you, that worked!