After firmware upgrade, default POWER state after power cycle not working!

PLEASE PLEASE fix this!. I have 12 yeelight light strips as accent lighting in my kitchen and after I upgraded them all to the new firmware, the light strips do not turn on after power cycling the wall switch - they are in the OFF state.

This is the entire reason I bought these light strips, for this functionality. Please fix or tell me how to revert to older firmware. This types of changes must be warned before allowing a firmware update.

We have changed power cycling behavior in latest firmware update. We will roll back that change or provide some other method to fulfill your requirement.

ok thanks, any eta on when we can expect this fix?

three weeks

Any updates on when we can expect the new firmware to fix the power state to be on upon power cycle?

It has now been 6 weeks on this, still no updates :frowning:

I need to know if this will be fixed or not because I need different light strips if this is not going to be fixed.

I’m also anxiously waiting on an update for this. Please fix this!
I’m using 4 LED strips as kitchen valance lights, and am not able to turn them on via the wall switch.

Bumping this thread again. I really need this issue to be fixed.

Any updates on when we can expect the new firmware to fix the power state to be on upon power cycle?

1 个赞

So much time has passed, but the bug has not been fixed yet.